Improve Patient Experience and Demonstrate Cost Savings
Our community of hospitals uses FHASES for data-driven identification of high-risk patients, addressing barriers to care, and completing care plans.
FHASES can integrate with other systems like your EHR, HIE, or billing system.
FHASES was certified as a complete ambulatory EHR by Infogard for Meaningful Use Stage 1.
We continuously and proactively address system updates, security, and requirements so that your team can focus on providing care.
- Quickly complete patient intake
- Assess risk factors and barriers to care
- Create custom care plans for your patients
- Achieve improved health outcomes
- Demonstrate cost savings
- Ease of use allows care coordinators to focus on patients
- Integrate with your EHR
- Send and receive referrals
- Manage external resources and services
- Coordinate care between inter-disciplinary teams
Data & Reporting
- Data, reports, dashboards, and analytics for patients, programs, and teams
- Customized reports for measuring health and cost outcomes
- Auditable reports - view or download the patients and encounters that determine your counts
- Patient, encounter, and program analytics
Security & Compliance
- Annual risk assessments
- Enterprise infrastructure (hosted at tier 4 data center)
- Private application/private database - yourcompany.fhases.com
- SLA - 99.9% uptime
- Integrations (EHRs, HIEs, and state financial systems)
- Certified for Meaningful Use Stage 1 as an Ambulatory EHR