Farmworker Advocacy since 2000
FHASES was designed and developed in 2001 as a volunteer project to address HIPAA concerns and streamline Farmworker Health Program processes, reporting, and infrastructure. Our partnership with the Farmworker Health Community has been ongoing ever since.
We understand the special and specific requirements of advocating for migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families.
We listen to and learn from farmworker health outreach workers, case managers, nurses, doctors, and executive leaders.
We continuously update FHASES to meet the changing needs of the farmworker advocacy community.
- Structured encounters with user specific default values
- Standardized encounter codes (e.g. ICD10, SNOMED, CPT)
- Codified case management (e.g. CM600.01: provided clothing, CM800.08: unmet need for dental care)
- Medications and allergies with interactions and warnings
- Flexible notes (patient level, encounter level, detail level)
- Patient-specific health information in 20 languages
- Customizable workflows to fit your program
- Health assessments that capture your key data
- Annual demographics that keep patient history
- Copiable and templated encounters for fast and uniform data entry
- Security trainings to keep your workforce aware
- Train staff in less than an hour
Data & Reporting
- HRSA UDS reports with parameters (e.g. by team, by date range, by provider)
- HRSA requirements updated regularly (we proactively update)
- Clinical Quality Measures (CQM) reports
- Auditable reports - view or download the patients and encounters that determine the counts
- Patient, encounter, and program analytics
Security & Compliance
- Annual risk assessments
- Enterprise infrastructure (hosted at tier 4 data center)
- Private application/private Database - yourcompany.fhases.com
- SLA - 99.9% Uptime
- Integrations (hospitals, HIEs, and state financial systems)
- Certified for Meaningful Use Stage 1 as an Ambulatory EHR