Community Health Workers
Build a System of Care to Promote Health and Improve Quality of Life
We understand each community is unique and the tools and strategies that effectively support each community vary.
Each of our Community Health Workers programs use FHASES in their own way.
FHASES support multiple SDOH workflows, care coordination processes, resource connection protocols, and outreach activities.
We built FHASES to be an adaptive tool that meets unique community needs and provides powerful data to drive health improvement.
- Quickly complete client intake
- Capture risk factors, unmet needs, and barriers to care
- Custom case management protocols (pathways)
- Codified health education and case management
- Measure improved health and quality of life outcomes
Network of Care
- Ease of use allows CHWs to focus on clients
- Integrate with external systems
- Send and receive referrals
- Manage community resources and services
- Coordinate care across your network of agencies and partners
Data & Reporting
- Data, reports, dashboards, and analytics for patients, programs, and teams
- Customized reports and dashboards to measure productivity, cost savings, and outcomes
- Auditable reports - view or download the clients, protocols, and encounters that determine your measures
- Client, encounter, and protocol analytics
Security & Compliance
- Annual risk assessments
- Enterprise infrastructure (hosted at tier 4 data center)
- Private application/private database - yourcompany.fhases.com
- SLA - 99.9% uptime
- Integrations (EHRs, HIEs, and state financial systems)
- Certified for Meaningful Use Stage 1 as an Ambulatory EHR